How to avoid bloating, heaviness and drowsiness after eating? Easily! Choose simple dishes and follow the rules of combination in their diets. You will forget about the extra pounds and feel energized.
The heavier the food, the less energy, and wider waist
After eating, you should feel a surge of strength and lightness! If you want to lie down in the afternoon, then the reason is almost always the wrong combination of foods.
Heavy combination overload the digestive system, because all the energy is spent on digestion. This causes loss of strength, bloating and heaviness, a set of extra kilos and the constant desire to eat something harmful.
Rules of combination products
The Golden rule of nutritional diet is to have the simpler food, the better! Try to simplify dishes to a minimum of ingredients, follow the rules:
- Fruits shall be used an empty stomach or 3-4 hours after main meals,
- Before each main meal (except breakfast) eat vegetable salad,
- Animal proteins combined with non-starchy vegetables,
- Starches combine with vegetables,
- Animal proteins and starches do not match,
- Animal proteins from different groups are not matched,
- Vegetable proteins combined together,
- Starches combine together,
- Fruit combine with greens, but not with melon,
- Vegetable fats combined with starches and vegetables
- Vegetable fats do not combine with proteins (or very little),
- Nuts, seeds, and dried fruits combine with each other and with non-starchy vegetables,
- The neutral products combined with all categories except fruit.
Categories of Food
- Animal protein – dairy products; eggs; meat; bird; a fish
- Vegetable proteins – nuts; seeds; protein powders plant-based
- Starches – starchy vegetables (pumpkin, sweet potatoes, plain potato, yam); Cereals and grains (rice, millet, quinoa, buckwheat, amaranth and etc.); bread, crackers; paste
- Vegetable oils – avocado, vegetable oils
- Fruits – all kinds of fruit
- Dried fruits – Dried
- Neutral foods – vegetables; seasonings and spices; honey, coconut nectar, maple syrup; natural cocoa, carob and dark chocolate (70%)
Better digestion -> more energy -> more beauty!
When we eat simply, it improves digestion work. The easier combination, the greater the internal energy is released. So you better feel all day long and look great!
Examples of simple combinations
Anyone can begin to follow the rules of healthy food combinations. Below are a few examples, as for conventional power, and for vegetarianism and veganism:
- Rolls with avocado and cucumber
- Fish with Vegetables Garnish
- Light salad with mushrooms and chickpeas
- Guacamole with amaranth leaves
- Beef steak with vegetable sauté
- Salad with spinach and grilled prawns
- Pasta with tomatoes and basil
- Pumpkin soup with coconut milk and sweet potatoes
- Mashed sweet potatoes with vegetable
- Vegetable salad with fresh cheese
- Homemade granola bars
There are exceptions to the rule
There are always exceptions to the general rules. For example – “Do not combine starches and proteins.” This applies to meat and french fries, it is a very difficult combination. A starch and goat milk products are more easily absorbed by our body.
Nobody is perfect
Sometimes you can digest the wrong combination. It is better to eat in the afternoon for dinner, so the body has fully consumed breakfast.
As soon as you feel the difference in energy level, combining the right products, you will start to intuitively choose simple dishes. Listen to your body and watch for the feelings.
And have you noticed the reaction of the body to certain foods or dishes?
Beautiful day to you!