The arrangement of food in the refrigerator should not be done casually, in fact, the temperature inside the fridge is automatically diversified across the all areas and this ensures the good preservation of foods provided they are properly placed.
It’s important is to keep the temperature under control , especially in hot weather. Then, where you put the eggs in the fridge? Where to put raw meat and fish? Fruits, vegetables, milk, and butter where it is better to place them? Below is a useful guide to the proper disposition of the food in the refrigerator, the proper way of storing leftovers and cleaning.
1 – Which foods are high in the refrigerator zone
The top shelf of the refrigerator is less cold, the cold fact tends to go down. This area reaches the ideal temperature of 5-8 ° to preserve:
- Meat in tin packs
- Cooked Food
2-Central Zone of the Fridge
The central part has a temperature from 4 to 8° c, ideal for storing:
- Meats that are already open,
- Pasta, meat and grilled vegetables,
- Leftover Food,
3-Lower Part of the Refrigerator
The shelf just above the small drawers at temperatures ranging from 2 to 5°. Here you place:
- raw meat
- raw fish
- poultry and raw foods
4-what to put in the drawers at the bottom
The drawers are placed at the bottom have a low temperature, between 2 and 5° and are reserved for:
- raw fruit raw vegetables
- raw vegetables
5-What you put in the door
The door or door has a temperature of 5-10° and is suitable for:
- milk soft drinks water bottles wine
- soft drinks water bottles wine
- water bottles wine
How to store leftovers
Cooked food scraps or opened cold cuts should be tightly closed and never stored without vacuum containers.
Fruit and vegetable drawers
Fruits and vegetables must be wrapped in paper towels or paper bags to prevent moisture and condensation are formed which quickly rot plants and vegetables. It is also advisable to empty them and clean them often.
Where is it better to put the eggs in the refrigerator?
For eggs usually found an appropriate container located in the door, but it is best to store them in the foreground possibly in their original packaging, preferably of plastic and cardboard not because of more hygienic. Also, it would be ideal to wash them and put them upside down.
How to remove unpleasant odors
Often the refrigerator takes odors. To remove them you can put a little bowl of vinegar and milk.
Tips to getting the best refrigerator
- Do not place the food on the wall at the bottom.Do not cover the grates because it is important that there is good air circulation inside the refrigerator
- Do not cover the grates because it is important that there is good air circulation inside the refrigerator on one shelf and the other.From time to time defrost the cooler especially for the part of the freezer, to prevent excessive current consumption.
- From time to time defrost the cooler especially for the part of the freezer, to prevent excessive current consumption.